Add anything here here or just remove it..
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Wine > Reds

Agostino Finca Winery

Uma Collection Series

Uma Collection receives its name from the aboriginal term PACHA-UMA, which means “Mother Earth”. And with Mother Earth as our inspiration, we have made a wine that invites you to experience something different.

04.

Uma Collection Malbec

Varietal Composition:
100% Malbec. Red wine made from grapes cultivated in Barrancas, Maipú, Mendoza.

Aging:
30% of the wine goes through wood, American oak barrels, while the remaining 70% is left evolving in epoxy-covered concrete pools. Both wines are blended in the pool; then it is bottled and left evolving in the bottle for 3 months.

Suggested Serving Temperature:
18ºC

Suggested Food Pairings:
Lamb stew. Tagliatelle with mushrooms and sausages.

Color:
Deep ruby red color with strong purple hues.

Aroma:
Concentrated notes of ripe plums, blackberries and blueberries.

Flavor:
Smooth entry. Aroma notes are recognizable in the palate. Well-balanced wine with velvety tannins. Simply elegant.

 

We

Hebe is the only Greek company that specializes solely in the importation of Argentinian wines, having exclusive contracts with some of the biggest Argentinian wineries. 

These wineries entrusted us to distribute their wines in Europe and beyond. We are thus committed to offering you the best services possible in terms of quality, time and efficiency.


 

Newsletter sign up

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest updates about wines